Lokadewatanews.com – Denpasar – Bali – Fire on a Neon Box, the Trans Studio Bali Business Runs Normal. On the highway Imam Bonjol Denpasar Bali. Monday, January 13, 2020 at around 21:55 WITA.
Senior Public Relations & Social Media Fitria Maulita accompanied by Bradlee The As Marketing Communication Manager, said there had been a fire in the neon box roof section outside the Trans Studio Bali Theme Park building. “said Fitria.
“According to Fitria Maulita the fire can be extinguished quickly by deploying the Trans Studio Bali safety team,” he explained.
While the cause of the fire was allegedly caused by a short circuit in the Trans Studio Bali neon box.
“So that in the incident helped several Bali Fire Officers,” said Fitria.
In addition the incident occurred when the Theme Park was closed operating hours and the Fire only occurred in the Trans Studio neon box, there was no other damage to the incident.
Then around 22.42 WITA the situation was declared clear. “Trans Studio Bali continues to operate as usual and is open starting at 10:00 WITA every day.”
If you need further information, please contact Bradlee (+62 811-2114-047) – Marcomm Manager of Trans Studio Bali (Team).